Saturday and Sunday, October 12 and 13
Entry Deadline: September 28
AMF Sheridan Lanes
3121 S Sheridan Road
Tulsa, OK 74145
Singles, Men’s and Women’s Doubles, Mixed Doubles
Non-ambulatory Singles, Non-ambulatory Men’s and Women’s Doubles,
Non-ambulatory Mixed Doubles
The fee to participate in each event is $9.00
Non-ambulatory means the participant is in a wheelchair and NOT able to walk
Saturday Singles check in: 9:00 am
Saturday, Singles begin: 10:00 am
Saturday Doubles check in: 1:00 pm
Saturday Doubles begin: 2:00 pm
Sunday Mixed Doubles check in: 9:00 am
Sunday Mixed Doubles begins: 10:00 am
1. Athletes may compete with only one partner per event.
2. Competitors are encouraged to provide their own bowling balls and shoes. House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor’s expense.
3. All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Florida Senior Games reserves the right to inspect equipment.
4. Doubles partners must be of the same gender. Mixed doubles will be one male and one female bowler.
5. The age division of competition for Doubles and Mixed Doubles will be determined by the younger age of the two partners.
6. There is an event fee of $9 for each event entered.
1. Tournament will be based on scratch scores.
2. Bowlers will be placed in divisions by age and gender.
3. Bowling times and lanes will be assigned by the Event Director.
4. Bowlers will bowl three games. Winners are determined by total pins over three games (same lane).
5. If there is a tie between any of the top 3 places, a one-game playoff will be held to determine which player received the higher medal.
6. For 4th place through 6th place, ties will be broken by the number of strikes bowled. If the score is still tied, the number of spares will decide the winner.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
United States Bowling Congress
621 Six Flags Drive
Arlington, TX 76011
2. All equipment shall meet USBC specifications. The Event Director reserves the right to check equipment at any time.
3. For Non-Ambulatory events, the athlete must be seated in their wheelchair or scooter for theentire duration of competition.
4. For Non-Ambulatory events, an athlete must physically roll the ball or with the use of a ramp, as long as no one else or the chair itself helps project the ball down the lane. The athlete must be the one who impacts the energy needed for the ball to move down the lane.
2019 is NOT a year in which to qualify for NSGA competition.