Friday, October 12
Entry Deadline: September 28
Lake Hefner Golf Course North
4491 South Lake Hefner Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
18 hole scratch play
8:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
$38.00 golf fee includes lunch
1. Golfers must provide their own clubs and balls.
2. Golf cart use during official competition is mandatory.
3. Foursome assignments will be made by event director.
4. PGA members may compete as long as they are not on the PGA Tour and adhere to the definition of a professional. The Oklahoma Senior Games has the right to determine professional status.
1. The tournament will be 18-holes medal play.
2. Handicaps are not used.
1. This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Golf Association (USGA) rules, except as modified herein. For a copy of these rules, please visit or contact:
United States Golf Association
P.O. Box 708
Far Hills, NJ 07931
2. Local rules will also be in effect.
3. Caddies are not permitted.
4. Spectators are permitted on the course; however, they will be required to walk. Spectators must remain at least 25 feet away from tee boxes, fairways and greens.
5. USGA rules regarding coaching will be strictly enforced.
6. USGA rules regarding pace of play will be observed.
7. Range finders of any type are permitted.
8. In the event of a tie between 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, the USGA tie-breaking procedure of matching scorecards will be implemented. The player with the best score on the last nine holes will win the higher medal. If players have the same score for the last 9 holes, the last 6 holes will be compared, then 3 holes and then finally the 18th hole.
NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES QUALIFYING RULES
1. All first place finishers of the Golf competition at the 2018 Oklahoma Senior Games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
2. All Golf competitors meeting the minimum performance standard at the 2018 Oklahoma Senior Games will qualify for the 2019 National Senior Games.
3. Minimum performance standard is based on slope rating and will be determined upon selection of the competition course.